Your option on Educational Excellence
Financial Aid Available
On behalf of LOYOLA Elementary and Arts Preschool, it is our pleasure to invite you to register your child for the upcoming 2020-2021 Academic School Year.
In order to secure your child’s space for the next school year, please follow the registration process below and contact us for a follow-up meeting.
Report Cards & Transcripts
Records from at least the last two years of school, including current school
Educational or Psychological evaluations, IEP (if applicable) or any other information relative to the student.
Schedule an interview with the Director.
We will notify between 5 to 7 days.
Payment Registration and Fees.
Frequently asked questions
Enrollment of your child consists of 11 payments, beginning August through June.
- Monthly Tuition $ 865.00
- Monthly Tuition VPK $ 635.00
- Registration fee $ 150.00
- Materials (yearly) $ 460.00
- Nap Cut Package $ 60.00 18 months to 3years (if applicable)
- Before Care 7:30 am $ 80.00
- After Care until 6:00 pm $160.00 *MUST REGISTER IN OTHER AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
● Monthly Tuition (8:00am to 3:15pm) $ 950.00
● Registration fee $ 150.00
● Books (yearly) $ 600.00
● Technology Fee $ 30.00
Loyola Elementary accepts the following scholarships:
- McKay Scholarship Program: Financial aid given to students with disabilities McKay Scholarships at www.fldoe.org
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (Step-Up) or Family Empowerment Scholarship (FES): New families interested in applying for an income-based scholarship (either the Florida Tax Credit or Family Empowerment Scholarships) for the 2020-21 school year will be able to apply in early March 2020. Sign up to receive updates related to income-based scholarship applications for the 2020-21 school year: go to www.stepupforstudents.org
- Gardiner (PLSA): Scholarship from Step Up for Students: The Gardiner Scholarship program helps parents individualize the educational plans for their children with certain special needs, go to: www.stepupforstudents.org
The scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and empower families to customize their children’s education.
Additional information is available at the Step Up For Students website.
If you should have questions about Step Up, email email@example.com
If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact us @305-471-4417
Preschool Financial Aid/Scholarships
Voluntary Prekindergarten Funding: http://www.floridaearlylearning.com/vpk